For your own well-being and safety, the management team would like to remind you of a few rules:
1. Registration: Upon arrival, all visitors or campers must register at the office.
2. YOU MUST SET UP ON THE LOT THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO YOU. For any change, you must obtain permission from the office. For any unauthorized change, you must relocate to your initial lot. If you are not present, we reserve the right to dismantle your facilities and a fee of $25 will be billed to you.
3. Maximum Speed: The maximum speed in the campground in 10km/hour.
4. Parking: Parking is prohibited on the streets, vacant sites, around the hall and around the pool.
5. Trees: It is prohibited to cut the trees or tree branches.
6. Nudism: See the map to identify the section where this is permitted.
7. Campfires: Campfires must be secured and under surveillance.
8. Trash and Cleanliness: You must leave your site clean upon departure. Campers must dispose of trash bags in the receptacles located at the entrance.
9. Animals must be on a leash at all times and on all grounds. They are prohibited in communal spaces such as the terrace, pool, restaurant and bars.
10. Fire-out is at 11pm. 7 days a week. Please keep the noise down after 11pm.
11. Pool: Respect the hours of operation and the rules.
12. The consumption and sale of drugs in officially prohibited as well as prostitution under penalty of immediate expulsion.
13. The management team is not responsible for theft, vandalism, accidents or injuries that may occur on the campground.
14. Noise/Music: Any noise that is susceptible of bothering, inconveniencing or disturbing the peace of guests and neighbours will not be tolerated.
15. Drinks: You cannot bring your own drinks to the bar, the terrace or around the pool.
For more information, please address your concerns to the front office. Enjoy your stay!